Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ding dong the Queen might be dead...or not.


image

 Charlotte's missing? 
Apparently that's what Rachel thinks, and well I never thought I'd say it but...
Rachel  makes a good  point.
Charlotte hasn't really been seen since Friday, despite the fact that her car is still in the parking lot. Which even though in this school, where crazy is normal, I find that a little odd. Just a little.
Before she suddenly disappeared  the last person she talked to was Harry. Who broke up with her not too long before. 
You wanna know who else she talked to?
Arielle Hastings.
And in the Lounge earlier it was obvious that Arielle was flirting with, none other than, Harry.
Odd...
I'm starting to think Char either did something to herself or it's a stunt for attention.
I guess we'll have to find out, won't we?
- Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment