Thursday, October 31, 2013

Welcome to the Machine

I know I said I'd be posting a lot more often, but see nothing has really happened since I last posted. Everything has seemingly been on a stand-still at the moment, which I guess is a slight good thing. After all we've had two people die this year on the grounds, I think we all needed a little break from the drama.
However it seems as if that break may be over, since today on the campus I've spotted a new student.
Her name is May Richards. She was spotted hopping off of a Greyhound bus and arriving on campus this morning. 
Not much is to be said about May, however I should note that how she arrived is a little weird. Most students here arrive by car. Whether it's their own or someone drops them off - it's usually by a car, not by a bus. Perhaps I'm just rambling about nothing but I do find that a little weird...but like I said, I'm probably just rambling about nothing.
Welcome to the Machine, May. We hope you enjoy your stay.
- Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment