Monday, December 17, 2012

Reviews ( Monday December 17th, 2012)


Another Monday, eh? Time flies... 
Anyway, let's get this show on the road. Shall we?

Alex: So you're taking Lacey on a date, yeah? Well have fun! But just remember, I'll be watching your every move. 
Arielle: Apparently your quick thinking got Harry to a Hospital. That gets you some points on my list, but I'm still wondering why you were in the restaurant in the first place? Coincidental? Possibly. But maybe there's more to you than I thought...
Austin: Well after nearly two months of being gone, you've returned! Which probably was a stupid decision on your part. You don't even want to know what has been going on around here.
Charlotte:  So your new boyfriend turned out to have a rage problem and stabbed Harry in the shoulder...with a fork. That's just low. Even I think you could do better. Dump the loon and find someone who doesn't qualify to be in a mental hospital to be used as a rebound.
Clark: I see you're still keeping a low profile. Smart move.
Hank: I still find you incredibly annoying. That will never change.
Harry: You have the worst string of bad luck I have ever seen in my entire life. And now with this fork business...ouch.
Lacey: So a date with Alex, eh? Have a good time! I'll still be watching your every move.
Louis: You don't even know what happened to Harry, don't you? Man you are out of the loop. 
Rachel: Oddly enough, I really don't have anything to say to you. Consider it a good thing.
Winter: Our semi-new kid. I've got some advice for you. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 

And that's all I have to say for today. Have a wonderful week, darlings.
- Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment