Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekly Reviews ( December 3rd, 2012)

Ah, here we are again. Looks like a lot of secrets came out this week.
From A-Z

Arielle: Our new new girl, who isn't innocent at all. It was obvious you were flirting with Harry in the Lounge. I could tell, and I'm an expert at this.
Charlotte: Aw, so you're colorblind eh? Don't really care. Oh and by the way, how's the single life? Awful isn't it? 
Clark: Haven't seen you since the dinner party. Keeping a low profile I suppose?
Elizabeth: Same old, same old. You pop out of your shadow again. Good to hear. 
Harry: I still feel sorry for you, and I'm glad you broke it off with the liar. She deserved it.
Jessica: Why am I even bothering with this?! You haven't even stepped on campus yet! 
Lacey: Hey! I've got some news for you! You're adopted! Oh wait, you already knew that. Well now everyone else does. Sorry.
Louis: I'm starting to feel sympathetic for you, it must really hurt to have glad in the back of your head...
Rachel: I officially like you again. You're lucky.


Anyway, that's all for now. Have a wonderful week, darlings.
- Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment