Monday, December 24, 2012

Reviews ( Monday December 24th, 2012)

Give me an M! No. 
It's Monday, everybody. And once again we're here to listen to my opinion on the students who attend here and we all know how opinionated of a person I am. So let's get this show on the road.
From A-Z, first name basis.

Alex:  You suggested Applebee's for a date?! Oh my word. Are you serious?! Someone needs to slap some sense into you.
Arielle: I have to admit, you're one of the very few people around here that's actually smart. Just don't mess up.
Austin: Not much to say about you at the moment because even though you were here for a while back in the day, you're still somewhat new. I don't really have an opinion on you yet.
Charlotte:  I'm honestly starting to think you have a drinking problem, darling. Because it seems like every day you're either drunk or hung over. I've got some advice. Go to an AA meeting. Before someone else gets hurt.
Clark: Okay. Honestly I thought that thing with Hank was somewhat cute, but be careful. Relationships here at Caldwell never last long.
Dylan: So it looks like we DON'T have another copy of you in here. Good. Because we already have enough psychos.
Hank: Well lookie here! We've got a hopeless romantic. How sweet.
Harry: You've got a lot on your plate, so I suggest you lay low for a while. Focus on getting better.
Lacey: If Alex takes you to Applebee's, I'll spoil the end of that date for you. Someone will get hurt and someone will cry. It's happened every time.
Louis: What's this thing going on at the Lake with Austin? Hmm...interesting. 
Zayn: Okay, something about you makes me raise an eyebrow. Something's up with you, kid. Just haven't figured out what it is yet. But I will eventually. 

Have a lovely week, darlings!
- Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment