Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Reviews (Wednesday February 27th, 2013)

Here we are again, another Wednesday.
Funny how fast the week flies by.
Unfortunately for you, that means it's also the same day I do reviews. Which is where I rant about those kids who ended up here out of all places.
So grab yourself some water and maybe a snack or two, because like usual you're in for a ride.
Not much of a ride, since this week it's a little short, but nonetheless - it's a ride.

From A-Z, first name basis:
Annabelle: Remember back in the day when you said you were coming here to get a better education? Ha! I'd think someone who wanted to get an educated wouldn't have skipped school.  
You need to get your priorities in order, darling. Do it for the rest of us. 
Charlotte: I've seen the Queen has been kind of keeping out of the limelight this year, thank goodness. However that doesn't mean I won't be keeping an eye on you, so watch out. 
Chloe: New girl, I really don't have much to say except for I wouldn't get involved with Annabelle if I were you. Just being completely honest.
Chris: If you can stay this way, and by way I mean sticking by Jess's side, I'll give you an award. An award for not being a jerk.
Dylan: You're borderline this week. Which is kind of a good thing and kind of a bad thing, really. The fact that your innocent for Austin and Ramona's murders baffles me, but I also like the fact that your moving on with Sienna and I also like your friendship with Ray so...it evens it out.
Jess: I really don't have much to say about you this week...take it as a compliment. 
Lacey: I'm sure you, along with Rachel and Winter, want to hurt someone right now. You've tried countless times to get revenge on Dylan and the one time that the law finally gets involved - he's proven innocent. 
Louis: Take what I said to Jess, and apply it to yourself.
Rachel: I seriously hope that you don't try to start anything since Dylan's been proven innocent, because that would just be stupid.
Ray: You've got nerve, darling. You've got nerve...
Samantha: Okay I've got a question. Why were you crying over that bracelet? I mean, that was before you even found out Sasha had stolen it. Strange but it's a question worth asking.
Sasha: Why in the world did you steal her bracelet?! Like really! No! You don't go stealing bracelets! That's just wrong! NO!
Sienna:  So you stood up for Dylan at the trial and gave him a chance, eh? Okay, let's just hope you don't end up in a body bag - because that wouldn't be good.
Winter:  Vous venez peut-être eu d'la chance, mon chéri.

Have a lovely week, darlings!
- Exposed





No comments:

Post a Comment