Monday, November 19, 2012

Reviews ( November 19th, 2012)

Alright, here it goes. 
From A-Z

Alex: You finally come out from your hiding place, good. We were all starting to think you were dead. I wonder if you still like Lacey...
Bella: Basically the same thing I said last week, the new girl. There's not much to say about you...yet.
Charlotte: Well you certainly play a lot of roles. Supportive girlfriend by day, evil genius planning revenge by night. I'm sure Harry would dump you if he heard what you were doing.
Clark: Another one of the quiet ones. I said this before, but whatever, stay that way. It's the only safe option. Or maybe it isn't. 
Dani: Heard you told Charlotte to go to an AA meeting. I've been saying that since the day she got here. We could get along really well.
Dylan: I have never been happier! Why? because you're behind bars! Yay! Although you should've dragged that crazy ex of yours with you. 
Elizabeth: There's something about you that isn't right. Same goes for your brother. 
Florence: I guess Bella's new girl title goes to you! Welcome to Caldwell, which if you haven't guessed by now, is a living nightmare. Enjoy your stay!
Harry: I pity you. I really do.  First you get shot, and now you have cancer? Ouch. Get well soon.
Lacey: You almost ruined it. Almost. You're lucky that the cops came just in time or else Dylan probably would've escaped.
Louis: You and Charlotte are despicable. Well, for now anyway. I'll find out your little plan somehow. Just watch and see. 
Rachel: I could go on for days about how much I dislike you. Ever since day one, I knew you were hiding something and I was right! And I thought Louis and Charlotte were bad...you're worse. In a way I'm actually supportive of whatever revenge plan is coming towards you. I hope you're sorry, Rachel. I hope you're sorry.

- Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment