Monday, November 26, 2012

Reviews (November 26th, 2012)

Well, well, well. Another week has passed. Time flies, doesn't it?
From A-Z:

Charlotte: I have so many things to say about you, that I could write a book about it. But I'll keep this short and sweet. You're paranoid, darling. So you go accuse Louis of trying to ruin your relationship, but with the way you're acting I think you're the one who might ruin it. 
Clark: You and Rachel have so much in common! Like how you both have crazy boyfriends who are also stalkers! You two could be good friends.
Dylan: Looks like we've got a copy of you in here, Hank or whatever. I wonder how you'd react to this...
Hank: You remind me of Dylan in so many ways that's it's not even funny.
Harry: You're dating a loon. Sorry, but I had to say it. If you could only see how Charlotte's been acting while you're in the Hospital, you'd probably break up with her in a second.
Lacey: I've got some advice. Stay out of whatever drama Charlotte has. Because it just won't end well...
Louis:  If you want to get back at Charlotte, you should rat her out to Harry. If my best friend was dating a nut, I'd certainly want him to know.
Rachel: I see you're taking my advice! I told you staying out of the spotlight would work! You should listen to me more often.

- Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment