Thursday, November 8, 2012

Word of mouth is a very powerful thing.

Remember when I said that someone would eventually tell Louis about what happened to Harry? Well it looks like I was right. Charlotte left the Hospital and went back over to the Dorms, waking him up and telling him what happened.
Now in a way I kind of didn't expect this. Ever since the day these two met Charlotte kind of hated him, for reasons I don't even know, and she even went to the far extent of smashing his windshield ( which by the way, is Charlotte's trademark. Remember her and Lacey's feud and that infamous incident where she smashed her windshield? It wasn't that long ago..) so now that she had the heart to tell Louis about what happened is a little shocking.
But I could be wrong when I say Charlotte telling Louis was a good thing. Harry and Louis have a past, and besides Charlotte, he's the only person Louis knows. And given the situation, it can be a real emotional strain. We'll have to see how everything works out, but remember this kids, somethings are best left untold.
- Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment