Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner Party 2012, a time to be thankful and watch all of the drama unfold.


Well it's that time of year again, the Holidays. And this year's Dinner Party was certainly one to remember, especially since everyone's still shaken over what happened to Harry in the woods. 

Let's start off with that little fight between Louis and Rachel, shall we?
So Rachel decides the show up, despite the fact that she's still guilty for what happened. Louis, who I think was only there to tell Charlotte about Harry, finally cracks. Telling her that she didn't even care. Rachel kept silent for a minute, which is why I'm assuming Louis thought he was right and then left. 
Obviously, Rachel wasn't going to let him win the argument so she followed him and interrupted his conversation with Florence, the new girl. She starts yelling at him about her guilt. And it goes on from there...
Rachel I suggest you should keep a low profile for a while, okay? Instead of creating scenes like this. It's only going to make me hate you more than I already do.
Moving on...
So while the little fight was going on, Charlotte disappeared into the parking lot. Apparently she was talking to people at the prison arranging a visit with, out of all people, Dylan. I knew he'd somehow be involved in her little revenge plan. 
Speaking of Dylan, on a completely different note, I wonder how he's doing in the slammer. I guess when Charlotte goes down there, we'll find out.
As for the other students:


Clark was there, and sat at the table with Charlotte and Louis. Not the best choice for people to sit with, but hey. It's your life.

Lacey was there at the beginning, talking to Charlotte. Then her brother came and when the fight started, she ran out of the auditorium. Good idea. Although it was certainly something worth watching.



As I said a few posts ago, our other new girl, Bella, decided to show. She didn't really say or do much, but you could tell that something was bothering her. Because the whole time she was acting a little awkward. I know one thing, this girl has a secret. But what could it be? I'll find out, sooner or later.



No comments:

Post a Comment