Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sweetheart, I have to confess.

image
Okay. I should warn you that this post might get a little sappy. Sorry. 
At the dinner party, Louis comes up to Charlotte and tells her that she needs to visit Harry, who's still in the Hospital, because he has some news for her. 
So the next day, she does. And the news...well it wasn't very good.
Anyway, about 10 minutes into the visit, he tells her that while they were testing him for lead poisoning, they found something else, a tumor. And that he has cancer.
Charlotte's reaction? Well she was shocked, but here's the thing that shocks me most:
She promised to stand by him.
I honestly thought maybe she'd leave him or something, but no. She's going to support him, and get him through this? Aw, how sweet.
Maybe my earlier impressions on this relationship were, to say the least, wrong but depending on what happens it might not last for different reasons...
- Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment