Saturday, January 19, 2013

Now I know, I've got to run away. I've got to get away.

This love story just keeps on getting more confusing by the day.
So after being together on and off for awhile now, Austin and Louis finally went on their first date and let me tell you something.
Despite the fact that in my time I've seen some odd stuff, the ending to this date was a little weird. 
So it started off normal. They went to this fancy Italian restaurant that, no matter how many times I try, I can't pronounce the name of. Everything was going good for a while, until Austin started to act a little weird. First a little happy, then a little snappy, and then just quiet.
So after the leave the restaurant, Lou pulls Austin over to this bench and asked if he didn't want to be with him. Austin said no, sat there for a few seconds and then ran away. 
Yeah, he got up and ran away.
Lou chased after him, and ended up in the woods, and eventually found him.
There is something wrong with you, Austin. And just like my partner, A, said on Monday. You need to get your priorities in order.
- Exposed 



No comments:

Post a Comment