Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Reviews ( Wednesday January 30th, 2013)

Well darlings, it's Wednesday.
That now means...reviews.
Decided to change the schedule around, just so I can have a little more time to find out everything and such.
So yeah, I'd have to say that a reasonable amount of stuff happened this week. Certainly nothing as dramatic as what happened last week, but it's getting close.

From A-Z, first name basis.

Annabelle: I honestly think you didn't come here just to get a better education. There's obviously another reason why you're here, and I'll figure it out eventually.
Austin: Austin, Austin, Austin...you're related to a troublemaker.
Bailey-Rose: I know you're secret, but out of pure sympathy I'll keep my silence. You're lucky.
Charlotte: Taking your ex-enemy shopping and Bailey Rose under your wing? Woah. I didn't see that coming. You've certainly taken a full 180 since last year. Good for you!
Dylan: Psycho killer, fa fa fa fa fa. Seriously though, who let you out of jail?! Whoever did is certainly not doing their job right. Because they're supposed to keep the maniacs in jail, not let them out.
Ella: Consider yourself lucky, darling. I have nothing to say to you.
Lacey: I'm assuming the feud is over now? Good.
Louis: Darling, Annabelle's out to get you. I'd try my best to keep her away from Austin before something bad happens...
Rachel: You thought you were safe? HA! I'd purchase a new security system and perhaps a couple of locks, because Dylan's back...
Sienna: You're reaction was expected, but...don't let him explain.
William: New kid, not much to say.
Winter: I'd stick with Rachel instead of Dylan if I were you.

Sorry if this is a little choppy, I wrote this last night and couldn't be bothered to edit it.
Have a lovely week, darlings!
- Exposed 

No comments:

Post a Comment