Thursday, January 10, 2013

Take my tears and that's not nearly all!


Well well well, it looks like Louis found about Austin's little secret.
Alyssa.
Apparently the two met at the Hospital, while Louis and Charlotte were with Harry, and got to talking. And eventually they kissed!
Stopping only seconds before Louis walked in and told Austin about Harry.
And Louis didn't even know.
That is... until today.
Charlotte and Louis met up at Applebee's to discuss the plans of Harry's funeral, not knowing that Austin and Alyssa were sitting only a few tables away.
Everything was going alright until Louis got up and saw them.
Just as they kissed again.
Lou went over to their table and confronted Austin.
The two got in an argument which lead Louis to run out of the restaurant.
And Austin and Alyssa to reschedule their date.
I told you that this would ruin everything.

Once I ran to you.
Now I run from you.
This Tainted Love you've given.
I give you all a boy could give you.
Take my tears and that's not nearly all!
Tainted Love. 


- Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment