Monday, January 14, 2013

Reviews ( Monday January 14th, 2013)

It's that time of the week again, time for reviews! 

 Alyssa: What to say first? You've only been here a short time and you've already caused a lot of trouble. If I were you I'd watch my back, it seems you've already made yourself some enemies.
Arielle: So you got a new boyfriend? Ok, great. You two should just lay low, trust me.
 Austin: You confuse me. One minute you're happy, the next your mad, than sad... you need to get your priorities in order. 
 Charlotte: Well, you're helping out Louis now are you? Alright, I guess he's the closest thing to Harry you can get. Sorry about your loss...
Chris: I don't have much to say about you, though you seem like you'll break some hearts in Caldwell. 
 Jessica: Not a lot to say about you either. So you've made friends with Rachel? I'd be careful if I were you, she's crazy. 
 Lacey: So you and Charlotte are friends now? Great, less drama the better.
Louis: You need to stop going for something you can't have. A guy cheats on you twice, you got to take a hint. 
 Rachel: I don't know what to say about you. You're less crazier? You smoke now? I don't know, just stay under the lime light. Nothing good happens when you get involved.
 Sebastian: Um. Nothing to say about you, good. Take that as a complement. 
 Sienna: So you helped out Louis in the hallway? Aw, how sweet. Don't get to close to him, bad things happen when he's involved. 
 -A



No comments:

Post a Comment