Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Reviews ( Wednesday January 9th, 2013)

Happy Wednesday!
I would've posted this on Monday, but there was so much going on at once and I honestly couldn't keep up. So I decided to do the smart thing, wait and get all my facts straight.
So here you are, a little late, but it's worth it.
From A-Z, first name basis.
Alyssa: You've only been here for a very short amount of time, and I've already taken a dislike to you. That isn't a good thing, darling. Maybe straighten up your act and I'll give you a chance.
Austin: You and Louis are really cute together, I'll give you that. But be careful. Because I know your dirty little secret and it could ruin everything.
Charlotte: I think you inherited Harry's bad luck. You loose your other half, and then get hit by a car in the same day?! Ouch. 
Hank: The lovebirds, you two are cute. That's really all I have to say.
Harry: Oh my. I can't even. Rest In Peace...
Lacey: Looks like you're a hero again. Good for you, it gives you points in my book.
Louis: I've got advice for you, Lou. Trust no one. Not even the ones who you think you can trust, because you're just going to end up hurt. And with what I know, that's exactly what might happen.
Rachel: So you tripped over a couple of rocks eh? Compared to death and getting hit by a car, consider yourself lucky.

Have a lovely week, darlings. 
- Exposed 

No comments:

Post a Comment