Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A few unfamiliar faces to complete the crowd.

image
image
Well it's been a while since I made a direct new student post. Lately I've been just subtly mentioning new students in other posts but...
with this situation I couldn't really avoid it. 

So we have, not one, but two new students to report on today.
Oh joy.
First there's Amber Roberts, a 16 year old Junior from Chicago. 
Then there's Alex Murray. A 17 year old Junior who's from Brooklyn.
Now these two ended up meeting each other in the courtyard and sparked up a conversation.
Good for them. New kids sticking by each other is something I like to see.
My first impressions? 
I honestly think, just from a first glance, these two look pretty normal. Amber's a little hyper but she seems harmless. Same goes for Alex. 
However, like I said, this is just from a first glance. There could be more to these two than what meets the eye.
We'll just have to find out, won't we?
- Expposed 

No comments:

Post a Comment