Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Reviews ( Wednesday March 13th, 2013)

Well kiddos. It's still March and there's snow on the ground.
Oh joy.
With that being said I was ticked off and then I remembered.
Wednesday is the day I do reviews.
And since I didn't want to leave you all in the lurch so I decided to go ahead and do these anyway, despite my mood.
So here we go.

From A to Z, first name basis:

Annabelle: Obviously, you're an idiot. How in the world did you possibly think you could get away with driving home drunk? And on top of that, skipping school? I honestly don't know, but you need to get yourself straightened out here. Austin certainly wouldn't be proud of your actions, little miss.
Charlotte: Well, after what seems like forever, you're finally somewhat normal. Then you go and throw away that reputation by mentioning burying a body in the woods with Winter to Jess. Whose mind is scaring her enough already. I'd think before I'd say something, darling. 
Chris: You like the schizo, eh? Congratulations we have a decent human being here!
Dylan: Okay well I guess you're switching roles now again. Except for instead of the victim - you're the good guy. I mean convincing Ray not to kill herself really was something a good guy does and well I found it sweet. It might just add to the reputation you probably want.
Jess: I'd hold onto Chris, if I were you. Because, darling, he might be the only one who won't leave you.
Jordan: Okay so Charlotte hasn't left you yet and that's a good thing. But she might have been a little crazy suggesting you come back, after all Caldwell isn't the place for recovering. If anything, it's where you'll most likely get hurt again if you mess with the wrong people. But perhaps it might help you with your memory so...it's your choice.
Lacey: Listen up kid because I'm going to say this only once but you need to get yourself out there. Meet some new people so you won't be lonely.
Louis: The drugs kill you yet? 
Rachel: Please don't tell me you only went with Lacey out of pity...because I won't take that well at all.
Ray: I pretty much voiced my opinions on you in that one post, but ouch. Stay strong, darling.
Samantha: Here's a tip, if you're reading this, stay away from Annabelle. There's obviously crazy in the Carter family because Austin was insane too. Just differently...and anyway. Just go your own way.
Sienna: Woah...
Winter: Insane girl...

That's about it. Have a lovely week, darlings!
- Exposed 

No comments:

Post a Comment