Monday, March 11, 2013

These are the things I can do without.

Oh my word. 
Oh my word.
I honestly don't know how to say this as I cannot think of the proper words to ease into the statement in which I am about ready to tell you so I'm just going to say it.
Last night Ray almost killed herself.
Yes, darling, you heard me correctly. She almost killed herself.

She was standing on the ledge of the rooftop, and when she was about ready to jump - guess who stumbles in?
Dylan.

Apparently he was released from the hospital and happened to get there just in time.
So he walks over to where she was, and managed to convince her that there was much more reasons to live than to die and talked her off the ledge.

I wonder why Ray would want to kill herself? I mean, with the exception of Dylan, she really hasn't been involved in any sort of drama and now all of a sudden she wants to kill herself?
Weird.

Shout, shout. Let it all out.
These are the things I can do without.
Come on, I'm talking to you. Come on. 
-Exposed 

No comments:

Post a Comment