Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Will you recognize me? Call my name or walk on by? Part One


image

Aw... got a bit of a sad story for you today.
Jordan was in a car accident and guess what happened to him?
He lost his memory.
Now I mentioned in this post that Jordan has retrograde amnesia and apparently this accident rattled his brain enough to cause him to lose his memory again.
This apparently happened a couple of days ago but it was only today that Charlotte found out. She received a call from the Hospital telling her to come down there and a Doctor explained it to her - and also mentioned that she would have to teach him everything again.
Initially I thought she would decline and leave right then in there but Charlotte agreed to teach him everything again.
Aww!
I wonder how this will turn out...
To be continued.
- Exposed 

No comments:

Post a Comment