Sunday, March 31, 2013

Reviews (Sunday March 31st, 2013)

Happy Sunday!
I apologize for the lateness, kind of slipped my mind here.
I've got a lot to say and a lot to do so let's get this show on the road already!

From A to Z, first name basis: 
Alex: You have no idea what you got yourself into...
Amber: Okay, you just confuse me. It's already insane enough that you were all nice and happy to Alex but harsh and kind of mean to Ella. But the fact that you introduced yourself as Daphne to one and Amber to the other is insane.
Annabelle: Just heard about your little fight with Winter in the slammer. Ouch.
Charlotte: I'm still trying to figure out when you and Lacey became friends...
Dylan: I might just make a separate post explaining my thoughts on your situation because I have a LOT to say.
Ella: I'm sure that was a weird enough encounter. But there's a lot more you don't know.
Lacey: You're still missing and I'm starting to get concerned...
Nick: New guy and frankly I like you already.
Rachel: Didn't know you and Ray had some sort of rivalry. But I guess it makes sense.
Ray: I knew there was a reason why you and Dylan were such good friends. I knew it.
Sienna: That text was...quite insane and I can see why Dylan would get riled up on it. But the question is, did you actually try to kill yourself?
Winter: Je vais vous demander comment la prison, mais je pense que la réponse est évidente.

Have a lovely week, darlings.
- Exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment