Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Come on, take the money and run.

You all should really listen to me when I say things aren't going to end well. You really should. 
Because when I make that statement, I usually end up being right.
And apparently that's the case today because...
Annabelle and Samantha were arrested. 
As you may or may not know they were pulled over because Annabelle was driving all over the road and an officer noticed this and did what any officer will do if you're driving like she was.
He or she will pull you over!
So anyway, when Annabelle stops the car and the officer walks over he noted her intoxicated appearance and arrested her for kiddie DUI. Which means that she was driving under the influence as a minor. Because believe it or not, Annabelle's only 16. 
I saw that coming but what I didn't expect is that Samantha was also arrested due to the fact that the officer found a bottle of liquor in the center console and probably assumed it was her's. 
Ouch. 
- Exposed 

No comments:

Post a Comment