Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reviews ( Wednesday March 6th, 2013)

Well kids it's finally here.
It's Wednesday.
Now it's a very special Wednesday because it's the first Wednesday of March.
And you know what happens in March?
Spring.
Which I am honestly excited for because I'm officially done with the season of winter. I've seen so much snow these last couple of months that I can't take it anymore.
Anyway back to my point. It's Wednesday which means...
you guessed it. Reviews.
Quite a reasonable amount of things have happened this week so let's just get into it, shall we?
From A-Z, first name basis:

Annabelle: Darling, seriously? No. Skipping school to go drink isn't the right way to go. It isn't and I hope this doesn't happen again...
Charlotte: Okay there is really no words I can use to describe how much sympathy I feel for you. Your last boyfriend passed away and now your current one lost his memory again? Ouch that's got to be hard to handle.
Chloe: New girl here. Honestly I'd pick some better people than Annabelle to hang around with.
Dylan:  Alright so getting yourself set on fire was irrational and uncalled for but you have to admit, maybe it's about time you switched roles - now playing the victim so you can get a taste of what you've done in the past. 
Edward: I've got really nothing to say to you this week. Take that as a compliment, darling.
Jess: Alright it's about time I gave you some more advice because clearly you need it. You have to stop running away. Because Chris might not chase after you anymore and I suggest that you get over your fear that he's going to reject you. He's obviously into you, or else he would've left a long time ago so there's no reason to be afraid anymore.
Jordan: There's a post I'm writing that contains my full, honest, and completely unsugarcoated thoughts on what happened with you so I do suggest reading that when I post it but in the meantime, hang in there kid. 
Lacey: I'd honestly never thought I'd say this but you seem so down lately! What happened to the bright and happy Lacey that managed to get Dylan locked up last year? Who knows but hang in there. Things get better.
Rachel: I bet any amount of money you're glad no - overjoyed at what Winter did to Dylan. I, for one, am.
Ray: With the exception of Sienna, you're the first person that's actually been on Dylan's good side and that certainly says something. 
Samantha: I'm sure by now you've figured out that you're trapped here among the psychos. Let's just hope you'll make it out alive - unlike a few unfortunate students who I can name.
Winter: You just did something I've been wanting to do for a long time. However I'd watch out, Dylan's crafty. He might get back at you even worse.


Have a lovely week, darlings!
- Exposed 

No comments:

Post a Comment