Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Reviews ( Wednesday March 20th, 2013)

From A to Z, first name basis:
Alex: Not much to say about you, except I hope you'll survive.
Amber: Take what I said to Alex, and apply it to yourself.

Annabelle: How's life behind bars?
Charlotte: Good to see your doing something decent for once..
Dylan: So you get your revenge, eh? Well honestly I'm glad. Winter's proven to be quite insane - 
but I have a feeling this new found freedom of yours won't last long.
Ella: Not much to say about you, let's keep it that way.
Jess: I find you and Chris rather cute, but, he likes you, so take a chance and stop running away.
Jordan: I don't have much to say but I feel bad for you, darling.
Lacey: Find some new friends who will pay attention to you and not text.
Rachel: You went with Lacey out of pity, didn't you? It's kind of obvious since you were barely 
paying attention and just texting.
Ray: Honestly, I kind of see why you'd shoot Rachel.
Samantha: So you got thrown in jail as well, eh? Well if you want to stay away from there I'd find
some new friends that aren't Annabelle.
Sienna: I hope you're doing okay with that text..
Winter: You've been put where you belong, darling.
- Heard But Not Seen

No comments:

Post a Comment